From grilling, stove cooking and even sushi, fish can be cooked in various ways. Fish is not only healthy and beneficial for your body, it is also great to cook with as it is so versatile to use – among the favorite ways of cooking fish is baking. Follow along for different ways to bake fish for your next delicious meal.
A few different ways to bake fish:
- Parmesan crusted – Done in just 20 minutes, try a Parmesan crusted fillet with tilapia or cod and impress even those non-fish lovers. With just paprika, salt, olive oil and Parmesan cheese you’ll have a quick fix for a healthy meal.
- Chili Lime – If you like spices, put together this flavor explosion for a fun and healthy meal for a busy weeknight. Spices include black and cayenne pepper, chili powder, paprika and salt can bring out the best flavors of any fish.
- Soy sauce and brown sugar marinade – Try this marinade with any of your favorite fish. A simple brown sugar, lemon pepper and salt and soy sauce can bring an elegance to impress for dinner!
- Honey Garlic – This honey garlic glaze brings the stickiest and delicious flavor to fish such as salmon. Great enough for even kids to life!
- Pan-Seared white wine tomato basil sauce – This quick and easy recipe is simple with just a few ingredients needed. Basil, cherry tomatoes, lemon zest and juice, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt and dry white wine will help bring this dish out with a side of spaghetti, rice or oven roasted potatoes!
There are several different ways to make the best baked fish for any dinner, during any season. Try some of these for your next family dinner, a busy weeknight, or for a delicious get together meal with friends!