Tilapia lovers rejoice! Aside from salmon and shrimp, tilapia is one of the best versatile fishes to have and try for different types of delicious meals. Here are a few examples to try out for your next delicious tilapia dish!
- Fish Taco Bowls – This bowl is an easy way to spice up dinner with cayenne pepper and chili powder without the taco shell. Easily coat the fillet with a spice mixture and sauté it. Later combine with corn, bell pepper. black bean and brown rice. An easy dinner that even kids will enjoy!
- Garlic Breadcrumbs – Try a delicious garlic breadcrumb coat on a baked tilapia! Coat over several fillets, giving you a healthy and crunchy dinner in just 30 minutes.
- Sweet & Spicy – Try this sweet and spicy marinate for any busy weeknight meal! Just simply marinate the fish in orange, lime and honey with your favorite spices like black pepper or red pepper flakes!
- Mango Salsa – Pair your tilapia fillet meal with a delicious mango salsa
- Lemon Garlic Grilled – Want to keep it sweet and simple tonight for dinner? Try this delicious lemon garlic grilled tilapia! Pair with any of your favorite vegetables, rice, salad and even mashed potatoes so even the kids can enjoy it!
When making these delicious glazes and marinated sauces, it is important to know what side this fish dish is best paired with. On your next meal, try pairing it with:
- Vegetables such as broccoli, cherry tomatoes, corn, asparagus, zucchini
- Salads help bring out a sweet and juicy flavor to the meal such as mango salad, avocado salad, black bean salad,coleslaw, etc.
- Potatoes go great too. Whether it is cut in fours and oven roasted with rosemary or just boiled to make the perfect mashed potatoes!
Cooking tilapia can be great fun as it can be made and paired in so many ways. What are some of your favorite pairings or recipe for tilapia?