I don’t know about you, but when I think about autumn I think about all the wonderful foods, bright colors, and weather that comes along with the changing of the season. If you are looking for an easy and yummy recipe for fish this fall, look no further than the wonderful recipes that can be found at the website Recipe Wisdom. We especially love this choice that will make adults and children happy when the dinner bell rings. If you have picky eaters and want to please everyone, this recipe just might do the trick.
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Salad greens and tomatoes, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the tilapia with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bake at 400°F until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool; flake.
- Combine the mayonnaise, eggs, dill, and mustard. Fold in the tilapia and bread crumbs. Form into 8 cakes; chill 30 minutes.
- Cook in the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with the greens and tomatoes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
For more great ideas for healthy eating, keep following along with our blog! Channel Fish has many fish options, both frozen and fresh, that will delight all the members of your family. Check out all our seafood products on our product page. Enjoy!